- Is warm and friendly towards others.
- Is open and real
- Knows their own strengths and weaknesses – and neither boasts nor puts themselves down.
- Looks for the good in every situation, and is generally positive and optimistic.
- Doesn’t gossip or pass on others’ secrets
- Doesn’t gloat when things go wrong for others.
- Is secure and has a healthy self–esteem; is not self-centred and narcissistic.
- Is not highly critical or argumentative.
- Is not possessive and jealous in relationships.
- Makes time for the people they care about.
Qualities of an Attractive Personality