- Remind yourself that you are not who other people think or say you are.
- Remind yourself that everybody makes mistakes at times, has areas of weakness, and things they want to change.
- Remind yourself of ways in which you’ve grown and changed with time. You’re not who you once were – so celebrate how far you’ve come.
- Also, the ending isn’t written and the future isn’t fixed. You’re free to change your image, and an old identity.
- Identify the lies you have believed about yourself – and work on changing them so they’re more accurate and true. Also, don’t reinforce those lies by acting like you think they’re true.
- Remember that your feelings are not the same as facts. Don’t live based on your feelings … as that will keep you trapped.
- Hang out with those who see, and who appreciate, your worth. And take their words to heart, and let them help to build you up.
I found this little list here